What should I post more about?

Monday, January 31, 2011

Trend Alert! Funky Nails.


We can thank Katy Perry and Beyonce for this new beauty trend! Crazy patterned and neon nails are taking over the red carpet.
Because this is a very versatile trend, there are tons of ways to make it your own.
I went with stripes and polka dots at the same time. I did a magenta base, with black polka dots and emerald green stripes.
Other options are a neon color by itself, polka dots, stripes, flowers, alternating colors or if you want to be really different, my favorite is to have the thumbs a different color than the rest of my nails. If you wanna take an extra risk, a style I love that my friend Rebekah does is a stained glass pattern with crazy colors and white borders.
P.S. For designs, use a tooth pick:)

No comments:

Post a Comment